Scratch & Skol is back from Miller Lite and Rock 95! Here’s your chance to win tickets to all the Minnesota Vikings home games for the upcoming season at U.S. Bank Stadium. You’ll find scratch off game pieces in 15 pack pints of Miller Lite products at area liquor stores. If you scratch off a game piece that says instant qualifier hold on to it… you’ll need to bring that to our Grand Finale party at Rounders Sports Bar & Grill on Thursday, August 22nd. You can also pre-register your ticket below to win BONUS prizes!
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO PLAY AND WIN
You’ll find game pieces at these participating liquor stores:
REGISTER YOUR SCRATCH & SKOL GAME PIECE TO WIN BONUS PRIZES!
Scratch & Skol
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION DATES
- The Scratch & Skol Giveaway (“Promotion”) will begin on 6am ON July 18th, 2019 and end on 5pm ON August 22nd, 2019.
- The deadline for entries is Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 5pm!
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in Station’s listening area, which includes the following counties: [JACKSON, MARTIN, FAIRBAULT, FREEBORN, STEELE, WASECA, RICE, LE SUEUR, BLUE EARTH, NICOLLET, BROWN, WATONWAN, COTTONWOOD ] in MINNESOTA. Employees of KMKO, KEEZ, KRBI and KYSM, its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited.
- ONLY ONE WINNER PER HOUSEHOLD IS PERMITTED IN ANY STATION-CONDUCTED CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES. INDIVIDUALS MAY ONLY WIN A STATION-CONDUCTED CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES ONCE EVERY THIRTY DAYS (30 DAYS).
- WINNER MUST SIGN PARTICIPANT RELEASE FORM, HOLD VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE, AND BE OVER THE AGE OF 21 OR OLDER.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- MUST be 21 or older to participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
Pick up a game piece at one of our sponsor play to win locations.MGM Wine & Spirits – Commerce Dr in North Mankato, Victory Drive in Mankato, and Minnesota Ave in St Peter
Hy-Vee Wine & Spirits – Adams St, Mankato,
High Spirits Liquor – Stadium Rd, Mankato,
PJ’s Liquor Emporium – Belgrade Ave, North Mankato,
Joseph’s Off Sale Liquors – N 4th St, Mankato,
Range Street Liquor – Range St, North Mankato,
Riverfront Liquor – N Riverfront Dr, Mankato,
Rush Liquor – Hoffman Rd, Mankato,
Market Wine & Spirits – S Minnesota Ave, St Peter, MN
Cub Foods – S Riverfront Dr, Mankato
Stadium Spirits – 1600 Warren St #8, Mankato, MN 56001
All game piece sponsor locations will be posted on mankatosrock.com, mymix991.com, 1035kysm.com and river105.com. If a game piece has “Qualifier’ revealed after you’ve scratched off the game area, then bring that qualifying game piece to the Grand Finale giveaway Thursday, August 22nd 2019 by 5pm. You can also send a self addressed stamped envelope to Alpha Media Mankato, 1807 Lee BLVD North Mankato, MN 56003 and we’ll send you a game piece.
All qualifiers will be invited to the grand finale party on Thursday, September 6th 2018. All qualifiers MUST HAVE their qualifying game piece or pieces with them at Rounders 414 S. Front Street Mankato. A grand finale drawing will be held from those who have qualifying game pieces.
- Listeners can qualify for the grand prize more than once. .
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING
- Grand Prize includes;
- 1 pair of tickets to each home game for the Minnesota Vikings upcoming regular season (ARV:$2,400 )
- THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED, AS APPLICABLE
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- winner will be picked at random…?TBD
- Winner(s) (or their parents or legal guardians if under the age of majority) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and release, publicity release, and/or guest/traveling companion release within ten (10) days of notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner(s) may be chosen. If a potential winner(s) cannot be contacted, fails to complete, sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility and release, publicity release, and/or guest/traveling companion release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner(s) will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- Unless otherwise specified in the prize notification, all prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the Station at the address below. The winner(s) will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Prize or prize certificates will not be mailed to the winner(s) without the winner’s or winners’ prior written consent in which the winner(s) shall agree to assume its risk of loss. The Station, its sponsor(s), or promotional partner(s) are not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the Station or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, the Station may, where legal, require a winner (and guest or travel companion, where applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return to the Station any required release.
- By participating in the Promotion, you:
- agree to grant the Station a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit the items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party;
- acknowledge that the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and
iii. represent and warrant that: you are 21 years of age or older; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to the Station the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the Promotion, the Station in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification. By participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the Station, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. The Station may also require eligible Promotion winner(s) and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winner(s), guest(s) or travel companion(s) are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return to the Station any required release.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the Station’s website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the Station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the Station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any station website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Station reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for any part of a Promotion prize that cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Station’s control.
- To obtain a copy of the Official Rules or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying Scratch & Skol Giveaway “Official Rules” or Scratch & Skol Giveaway “Winner List” to Winner List or Official Rules Request, 1807 Lee Blvd. North Mankato, MN 56003. A copy of the Official Rules and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of KMKO, KYSM, KRBI & KEEZ, 1807 Lee Blvd. North Mankato, MN 56003. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.
Sponsor(s): Alpha Media Mankato 1807 Lee Blvd. North Mankato, MN 56003
Locher Bros Distributing 18098 365th Ave, Green Isle, MN 55338